The first step to using the Public Cloud storage solution is creating a container for your files. This guide explains how to create one from the OVHcloud control panel.
- A Public Cloud project
- Log in to the OVHcloud control panel
- Select "Object Storage" on the left
- Click on "Create an object Container"
A new window will open:
From here you can:
- The region of the container
- The type of container
- The name your container
- Select the type of container
After this, your container will appear and new options will become available:
- See the details of your container
- Delete and add contents