To access your manager, your first need to order a Metrics product.
Let's have a quick tour on the Manager. It's located in the cloud section under Metrics section (available when you subscribed a Metrics product).
When in the Metrics section, select your project and you will enter the Metrics manager :
The manager is divided into several sections, with different views :
- Header view
- Token view
- Platform view
The header is holding several informations about your account:
- Your region
- the name of the associated Metrics project
- Number of series active this month
- Number of datapoints pushed today
- The retention for the datapoints
In this view, you can view and edit your tokens. Those are needed to access the platform. There's two types:
- read token
- write token
You can create as many tokens as you want, by clicking on "new token".
During token creation, you can set multiples parameters:
- the associated description for a token
- type, which is read or write
- a pair of defaults labels or tags. For a write token, those will be automatically added. For a read token, labels will be added during fetch.
Platform view (Documentation)
Here, you'll be able to find links to this present documentation, and also the endpoints per each supported protocols.