Last updated 29th October, 2020.
Capabilities and known limits
Jobs resources are limited to:
- A minimum of 1 GPU and a maximum of 4 GPUs per job
- No customisable CPU and memory resources
- No duration limitation on job execution
- No limitation on number of parallel execution
Available ports to public network
- HTTP (80, 443, 5000, 8000, 8080, 8443, 9090)
- Tensorboard (6006)
- JupyterLab (8888)
- AI Training cannot use or access OVHcloud vRack.
Available hardware for jobs
- Nvidia V100S pricing available here
Available regions for jobs
- GRA (Gravelines in France)
- BHS (Beauharnois in Canada)
Available storage for data volumes
- Public Cloud Object Storage (Any Region)
Please send us your questions, feedback and suggestions to improve the service:
- On the OVHcloud AI community forum
Did you find this guide useful?
Please feel free to give any suggestions in order to improve this documentation.
Whether your feedback is about images, content, or structure, please share it, so that we can improve it together.
Your support requests will not be processed via this form. To do this, please use the "Create a ticket" form.
Thank you. Your feedback has been received.