Last updated January 2 2020
We will describe how to create a OVHcloud sub-account in order to create a unique identity that isolates visibility on services, billing. This guide will also show you how to add one or more logins to this sub-account to provide access the OVHcloud control panel.
- Being connected on OVHcloud API.
- Having created your credentials for OVHcloud API.
- Having a customer account wih Reseller Tag (contact your sales representative for eligibility if applicable).
Create a sub-account
Retrieve and save the resulting ID.
Create a ConsumerKey for this sub-account
The ConsumerKey allows you to call the OVHcloud API with the identiy of the sub-account.
Create a user for this sub-account
With the previously created ConsumerKey.
- email : add an email address for this user
- login : enter a relevant string for this user
- password : it must meet the requirements of zxcvbn: Low-Budget Password Strength Estimation and be valid by testing it on Pwned Passwords.
Join our community of users on https://community.ovh.com/en/.