Use Public Cloud with OVH
- Become root and select a password
- Changing the hostname of an instance
- Create an instance in your OVH customer account
- Logging in to an OVH Public Cloud instance
- Start a first cloud server within 3 minutes
- Getting started with Public Cloud: logging in and creating a project
- How to use Terraform
- Prepare the environment for using the OpenStack API
- Getting started with the Swift API
In the Horizon interface
- What to know about the introduction of the new 2017 range?
- How to understand the new flavor naming rules for the 2017 range?
- What are the differences between the regions?
- What are the changes made to flavors from the new 2017 range?
- Install Wordpress on an instance
- Public Cloud and vRack - details and roadmap