Last updated 6th March 2019
OVH Public Cloud Storage offers an unlimited storage solution with simple billing that can be adapted to suit your needs.
Our object containers include:
- static hosting (for static websites)
- private storage (for example, for storing personal data)
- public storage (for storing anything that is publicly accessible)
This guide will show you how to add external storage space to your Public Cloud Instance.
- access to the OVH Control Panel
- a Public Cloud project in your OVH account
First, log in to the OVH Control Panel and click on
Next, select your project from the list of servers.
Now select the
Create a container button.
You will now be presented with several configuration options for your container. First, select a datacentre from the list, as shown in the screenshot below:
Next, select the container type.
Next, select whether or not you would like to archive and secure your data.
This step is optional. You can find out more about this feature on our Cloud Archive page.
Finally, name your container and click the
Create the container button.
- Create and configure an additional disk on an instance
- Join our community of users on https://community.ovh.com/en/.