Last updated January 2 2020
We will describe part of the services lifecycle at OVHcloud through the API routes /service and /services.
The /service API route consists of actions common to all types of services at OVHcloud:
- Lifecycle management
- Related contacts
- API entry point for possible technical management
- Being connected on OVHcloud API.
- Having created your credentials for OVHcloud API.
- Having a customer account wih Reseller Tag (contact your sales representative for eligibility if applicable).
- service : Core entity contractualised to OVHcloud
- serviceId : OVHcloud service unique ID
The call changes service status into suspend :
- state : expired
The invoice is then blocked.
The call will reopen the service and issue the invoice for the period between the suspension date and the reopen date.
The call will delete the service and data and issue the invoice for the period between the date of suspension and the date of deletion.
Join our community of users on https://community.ovh.com/en/.