How to use your Private Cloud
VMware vSphere features
Virtual machine management
- Check a slow machine
- Connect to your Dedicated Cloud with a smartphone or iPad
- Create an Alert
- Dedicated Cloud FAQ
- How do I manage my resources?
- How do you see the disk space added to your OS?
- How do you add a host?
- How to add a storage?
- How to create a template in VMM
- How to import a VM into your Dedicated Cloud
- How to insert an ISO image into a VM
- How to use a RIPE IP block/vRack 1.5
- How to use vScope
- Information about Dedicated Cloud billing
- Modify the hardware configuration of your virtual machine
- How to optimise the distribution of VMs on a host server
- Take a snapshot or a clone
- VMware Storage vMotion
- Install VMware tools
- Use VMware Update Manager