Last updated 11th May 2021
The HipChat integration allows you to send notifications about your Web PaaS activity directly to HipChat.
1. Find the HipChat ROOM-ID.
- In the HipChat web administrative UI, go to Admin > Rooms and click on the room to link notifications.
- Note down the "APP ID" listed in the Room Details on the Room's 'Summary' page (you can also find the ID from the URL).
2. Generate a room-specific HIPCHAT-TOKEN.
- Click on the Room's 'Tokens' page in the sidebar.
- In the Create New Token section specify 'PlatformSH' as the token's label and click "Create" button.
- Note down the Token value.
3. Create the HipChat webhook with WebPaas CLI.
webpaas integration:add --type=hipchat --room=ROOM-ID --token=HIPCHAT-TOKEN
There are a number of optional parameters as well who's default values include:
--states=complete(Complete state only)
You're given a chance to customize these parameters in an interactive shell prompt, or you may override the defaults on the command line:
Validate the integration
You can then verify that your integration is functioning properly using the CLI command
Did you find this guide useful?
Please feel free to give any suggestions in order to improve this documentation.
Whether your feedback is about images, content, or structure, please share it, so that we can improve it together.
Your support requests will not be processed via this form. To do this, please use the "Create a ticket" form.
Thank you. Your feedback has been received.