Last updated 11th May 2021
Web PaaS understands the need for application owners to ensure the integrity, and standards compliance, of their applications. Because there could be adverse impacts to other clients which would violate our terms of service, we only permit certain types of tests.
- Vulnerability scanning of your web application. You are free to perform this as often as required without approval from Web PaaS.
- Web application penetration tests that do not result in high network load. You are free to perform this as often as required without approval from Web PaaS.
- Vulnerability scanning of web applications which you do not own.
- Denial of Service tests and any other type of testing which results in heavy network load.
- Social engineering tests of Web PaaS services including falsely representing yourself as a Web PaaS employee.
- Infrastructure penetration tests for non-Dedicated-Enterprise customers. This includes SSH and database testing.
- Please limit scans to a maximum of 20 Mbps and 50 requests per second in order to prevent triggering denial of service bans.
Did you find this guide useful?
Please feel free to give any suggestions in order to improve this documentation.
Whether your feedback is about images, content, or structure, please share it, so that we can improve it together.
Your support requests will not be processed via this form. To do this, please use the "Create a ticket" form.
Thank you. Your feedback has been received.